Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Coveting...

Ok, I know it is only August, but today made me think about Christmas. The JCrew Catalog arrived and though I can't afford to shop there now since I don't work there anymore (I worked holiday in 2005 & finally quit almost a year..) I am now dreaming of winter coats, and specifically this coat:
It is so tailored and feminine and beautiful snowy white.. BUT -Now that I am a Mom, can I wear a white coat??? I can picture it covered with snot and dirty handprints, can't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go halvsies on the coat. You get it Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I'll take Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We'll alternate Sundays.

Deal? :)

ShannonO.P said...

ugh! I've been dreaming of fall and winter and cooler weather myself lately! Of course it's nothing like you guys get in GA, but still :)

And the coat - it would have to be a when mommy goes out w/o baby coat only I'm afraid!

whatever_heather said...

I am on a mission this fall for the perfect boots. I NEVER find what I am looking for.
We should go shooooooping!!!
Hehehe...

ShannonO.P said...

hey gin,

will you email me with your email addy? so_poole@yahoo.com
I wanted to send you some of those links we briefly chatted about :)
loves!

The Soucys said...

I just found your blog- your son is TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love, love the coat- but sadly, you would probably not be able to wear it for, oh, 18 years.
It's so fashionable, I'm sure it would still be in! :)