Friday, October 31, 2008

17 Weeks and Growing!


Please excuse the hair & just concentrate on the belly, Thanks! I feel huge for only being 17 weeks along and as of a few weeks ago I had already gained 7lbs. My midwife said as long as I keep it to 10lbs by 20 weeks, I'm good... umm, I have serious doubts I'll make it. So far I have outgrown every single pair of pants, forget the looping the hair elastic, or even the belly band - not for this girl - the thighs have grown 3 pant sizes alone! I know, poor VA, now she has to wear a size 6, boo-hoo {world's smallest violin playing softly}..
Other than my ever expanding body, I feel great! Just funny things like my skin is super itchy and I gag every time I brush my teeth.. & for the last few weeks I have had the strangest craving for an Arby's roast beef sandwich with their special sauce.. but, I haven't given in b/c, well, even if I did eat meat, that is just gross! :)

Love to all and Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

I think you looked absolutely fabulous! It was so nice running into you today!

Happy Halloween.

Christina said...

Oh dear heavens - you are still half my size. If you didn't have the cutest little boy on the planet, I might have to hate on you, just a little :). Glad to hear you are feeling well, and you do look fabulous!

Oh, and way to resist the Arby's - don't give in to the dark side :). What's in the special sauce, though? Okay, because I'm a good bloggy friend (and I want this comment to be a little bit longer), here's a recipe for the sauce (from the internet):

* 1 cup ketchup
* 2 teaspoons water
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce

Maybe you could try it on a Boca patty or something?

Cheers!

ErinM said...

You still look wonderful (I say as if it's been longer than 2 weeks since I saw you), size 6 or no. I vaguely remember when I was a size 6...and yet even it was before Patrick was born, I still have a couple of pairs of size 6 jeans in my drawer. Somewhere in my tiny brain, I'm convinced I'll fit back into them someday ;-)

If you're still interested in classes, let me know--I've got 3 definite sign ups and another likely, and I only have room for 6. Class is filling fast! And if you're not interested, don't worry about it and I promise I won't be insulted :-)

Autumn said...

You are crazy for two reasons:

1. You look great...and especially with your cute little belly. (Which of course doesn't look quite as big as me :) With only 1 week ahead of you...and
2. Because Arby's is just GROSS! And I'm not even a crazy Veggie girl like you.... Ha! Love you!

ShannonO.P said...

You've got the cutest little, teeny baby belly! Are you feeling him/her moving around yet??

ShannonO.P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

What? you look smaller than ever, I think you might even be shrinking! Me on the other hand, I wear mom jeans now and am creeping into a 10! (JJ). I am all about the Arby's -- bring it on!

Sarah Cardenas said...

OMG...you're PREGGO??? That's awesome...I'm always the last to know thing! haha...
You're just CUTE!