Friday, July 18, 2008

Malakai Update

So, what is the little bugger up to lately? He is crawling like a champ and rarely topples backward anymore when he is sitting up by himself.. it's really kind of cute when he looses his balance while sitting.. He is very fast with his hands now to catch himself when he wobbles and he looks up and around like, wow - that was embarrassing, did anyone see that?

He still only has four teeth, but has started using them.. on the furniture.. wood tables mostly. He loves to bang things, laugh at everything and has started teasing the dog. I am enjoying this stage, his little personality is starting to come out and so far I really like him :)

But the best thing began just the other day and I wish I had a photo, I couldn't quite think straight when it first happened.. While eating his lunch of peas and something all of a sudden he figured out how to blow food out of his mouth.. straight at me.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

How cute! It's so neat to watch them grown. How are he and Norman getting along?