Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Dresser



This is Kai's dresser that Ben just finished. A neighbor so kindly donated it to us and we thought we would have some fun with it. I think it turned out awesome & am so glad I have a handy hubby who happens to love color! :)

I am dying to get LG's room set up, but have to wait at least until this summer.. I don't want to have 2 cribs and for now Kai is still content to be in one - I'm counting my blessings every morning! All the nursery furniture is white, which will be sooo cute with the bedding we got for her, but for now, she'll just be in our room in a pack-n-play until I can't take it anymore :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We are so happy and excited for you guys. Kai is amazing! I wish we could get the our little ones together again. I love this age! Thinking of you. K

Sara said...

Wow! Kai is getting so big! The dresser looks totally awesome and I'm so excited for you to finally meet your LG!