Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're excited!

Well, I am pretty sure my water broke this afternoon, but not a gush, just a trickle.. and I am not really having what I expect contractions to feel like, so it may still be a day or so until anything eventful! Hopefully we will get a good amount of sleep tonight and be able to head in tomorrow morning or afternoon.. Sleep.. really?? My Little Girl is Coming!!!
So far though, I couldn't ask for any more of a perfect situation.. My Mom arrives tomorrow afternoon, my friend who is a doula is available tomorrow to help me (& Ben) through this adventure & it is Easter.. Perfect!
Keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Woooohhoooo!!!! So excited for you three, er, four! Sending many good thoughts your way for rest tonight and many celebrations tomorrow. :)

ShannonO.P said...

so exciting!!!!! can't wait to see her precious face!

About Us said...

We are really excited for you guys; and can't wait to see some pictures.