Sunday, March 16, 2008

I have THE best in-laws ever

Let's have an I do(person #1 - me), No, I do(person #2 - you), No wait I do(person #3) contest!

My in-laws are THE best b/c:
They were so looking forward to meeting Kai that as soon as we gave them the go-ahead and book we're ready for visitors call, they hopped on pretty much the first Spirit Air deal they could find... and boy were they excited. I got random phone calls from old friends who have run into Mom-in-law over the last few weeks just to tell me how excited she was. She's thrilled to be a Grammy for the first time, she is excited about Kai, excited about Ethiopia, excited about all that God has done through the process and just bubbling over. Dad-in-law is pretty psyched too.. don't want to leave him out.. He bought a new camera for the trip up and was shooting pics constantly.. So cute :)
We had a great visit over the last few days and through the running around and random naps, Kai was a super trooper. So at least for now, he is pretty much perfect in their sight.

No comments: