Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Shoes

It is a rare thing these days for me to get new shoes, so I am understandably excited. I think my last new pair were the foxy black boots Mom-in-Law got me 2 Christmases ago.. No, wait, I bought shower shoe flip flops from the dollar bin at Target before the trip to Et, does that count? I am even more excited b/c these are my first ever scull purchase, they are really comfy, which has skyrocketed in importance lately and hubby likes them (read: he has great taste). The best part is that even though I am way too old for them.. I don't care..b/c they look great with jeans & a T-shirt.


5 comments:

whatever_heather said...

The shoes are awesome!
Skulls are so hot right now.
;)

Sara said...

Isn't it so weird thinking, I'm too old for this item of clothing? I never thought I'd be old! But they are rockin'!

Autumn said...

You've inspired me...

I have a cool pair of similar footwear, and I've just taken a picture and will post on my blog. Hee Hee.

Anonymous said...

They are SO cute and I above all know that age ain't nuthin' but a number... an ever increasing number... looming large overhead. Some numbers are larger than others. Oh crap, now I'm depressed and we all know that nothing makes a gal happier than shopping for shoes. Skulls, here I come!

Kristin said...

Cool shoes! Hey, we miss you guys too. I hope all is well. Tekalegn is doing great! He's as sweet and funny as ever. How's Musse? Let us know if you guys ever get our way. We'd love to see you again. Take care. K & Z & T