Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whirlwind

What a great trip! Kai had his first beach experience & it happened that the water was pretty rough the day we went, so the crashing surf scared him a bit. He loved the sand though and tried to eat it by the fist full.

A few of my favorite girls, I am so glad I got to see them. Q & E we miss you already!

This is Broad in a bag.. She is Ben's brother's feisty psycho cat. We are not really cat people, but I always give them a chance at least.. This one got in a few chances to take swipes at me, hiss at Ben and stalk us both before she was put in her place..


Kai got to meet his Great-Grammy, Poppa, and tons of Uncles, Great Aunts and Uncles, Friends and other loved ones. We got to spend the time with friends and family that was long overdue, and we got to celebrate Tim for his 30th!!
We love you Tim!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys had an enjoyable time in Florida. I always find the surf and sand to calm my soul. I'm feeling a need for it soon myself.

Lauren said...

What a wonderful trip :-) I'm glad you had fun. Kai is just soooo adoreable. God Bless!

Lauren

whatever_heather said...

Fun!
The cat pic is creepy!!
Can't wait to see you guys again.
:)