Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blah

I have felt completely awful for the last few weeks with the worst "cold" of my life. Now that I am finally getting over the hump and heading down the backside I can focus on something other than just trying to get through the day without calling Ben again, crying my eyes out :) Love you sweetie...



I took on my first Ebay endeavor and boy was that a disaster.. I think in the end I came out ahead only because I was able to sell one of the items through Craigslist, avoid shipping and actually got a decent price. I learned that I am a horrible shipping estimator (even with the tools they give you!) and that the fees for everything add up so quickly! Listing fees, insertion fees, selling fees, Paypal fees and when everything didn't sell the first time I listed them, I had to list them all over again. I am definitely missing something, or just too short on patience to wait for the right price. I know I got a great price on the buy side.. I just sold to cheap! Anyone had success on Ebay?

1 comment:

catbishop said...

I had the same problem and I HATE paypal.
Craigslist seems the way to go or you need to take a class on ebay!