Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm having a Gold Party!

Have you been to one of these yet?? I am so not into home parties and have never offered to host one before, but I went to a Gold Party a few weeks ago and it was awesome! Basically, a rep from a company comes to the host house and buys gold off of people who want to sell. No pressure, no buying anything, just food, drinks and making money - the perfect party!

The best part is company that I am hosting for gives a percentage of the proceeds to any charity I want, so my party is benefiting AHope.

If you want to come, it is this Thursday, 7pm - contact me for directions! Funfun!

1 comment:

Amanda Jones said...

Hi there. I'm too far away to join your party but I wish you a great turn out!

I wanted to ask you a question about this party but I couldn't find our email address in your blog. Could you send me an email please.

Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

jonesadoption@gmail.com