Tuesday, April 22, 2008

58 minutes left of my birthday!

Just thought I would give an update of my fabulous birthday. Kai did eventually stop screaming.. but was pretty cranky all day actually.. which is not normal for him.. teathing maybe? constipated? something sure was up, but hopefully we'll get back to being the happiest baby on the block tomorrow.

I never did get through my yoga time, didn't read, go to lunch with Kelly or nap, but we have plans for lunch tomorrow, and I will read at least a little bit I promise.. I did however get my vehicle tags (nothing like the last minute!) had a fabulous dinner with Ben AND had 3 {yes - three!} cupcakes.. I also did get something I've been wanting for years, and no, it's not the zit.. I'm in my 30's for goodness sake - will they ever go away?





8 comments:

Christina said...

omg I am sooooo jealous! I have wanted one for so long, but I am not as brave as you. You are so cool now (like you weren't already :) ).

whatever_heather said...

Oh SOOO cute!!
I love it. If only I were COOL!
Arghh.
You're the cutest!

ErinM said...

Very cool--it looks good on you! My sister has one and I've never been able to think about doing it. Then again, I have a tattoo and she doesn't...

Happy birthday again!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a nice set of new glasses. You have been wanting those for a while! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your new glasses are very nice my dear.
Mom

Virginia said...

Anyone else notice that my Mom didn't notice?? New glasses? nope.. keep looking :)

Kirsten said...

Been following your story of Kai for a while - had to pop on and comment on your birthday present. It looks fantastic! I'm on the fence myself - maybe you've inspired me!

Happy 32nd!

Anonymous said...

See if I did that, it wouldn't translate "cool" - you either got it, or you don't.

Girl, you got lots of it!