Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Festival Season!

I just love to go to outdoor festivals. I love finding new ideas in local art, the people watching is always great and just strolling with my hubby in the sun makes it perfect. Last fall Ben got me my first turquoise necklace, several years ago in Miami we bought a piece of art by Jonathan Blum similar to this one..kind of.. and I recently made a diaper bag after being inspired at a Piedmont Park show, can't remember her name, but would surely give her props - very creative.
The next show we will be at is the Inman Park Festival the end of April. Inman Park is a fabulous neighborhood in town and they do a tour of homes as part of the weekend, we can't wait!

1 comment:

Ben Bubar said...

I checked the website of the artist that we saw at Piedmont, and it's no longer up. She went by "Efi' Designs". Maybe if you Google her she'll pop up? I believe she was from eastern Europe, not sure if she's still local.