Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He slept ALL night!

So Kai has been sleeping through the night technically I suppose.. he can go about 7 hours usually and I think that is considered "sleeping through".. But, we are still waking him at 10pm and at 5am to feed him, which is on our schedule, but it doesn't seem like sleeping through to me.. and liquid cereal is considered a solid, which doesn't make sense either, but whatever.. Anyway, he went to bed kind of late last night, woke about 12:30am to fuss for a few minutes, put himself back to sleep and didn't wake up until 8! YIPEEEEE! We decided not to wake him at 5, just to see what would happen and I still can't believe it :) & he woke up happy, which is pretty much in my top 5 favorite things in life so far..

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErinM said...

Hooray for sleeping children!

Anonymous said...

I felt like I won the lottery the first time Max slept through the night. I am SO happy for you guys. :)