Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today I am 32


Yippeee! It's my birthday :)
Ben made me these fabulous Chocolate Carrot cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting..
um, yummo.
Today I want to :read: :do yoga: :nap: :go out to dinner with Benny: :go out to lunch with Kelly: :eat cupcakes: :try to pretend Kai is not the screaming banshee upstairs:

So far I have:
- started a 30 minutes session of yoga 2 hours ago.. I am 20 minutes through..
- eaten a cupcake.. and about to go back for #2 to block out the screaming banshee

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I haven't found a cure yet for the screaming banshees so can't help you there but I find that watching yoga while sitting on the couch eating a cupcake is the best.

Enjoy your day!

ErinM said...

Happy birthday, and definitely go back for cupcake #2...and then have cupcake #3 after dinner ;-).

The only solution we have to the screaming banshee is cuddling and more cuddling--it's dangerous for the eardrums, but works faster than anything else will.

I hope you get through your yoga eventually!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a wonderful daughter-in-law!

Maybe if you gave Kai one of those cupcakes, he'd stop screaming! Just make sure you have the camera ready. I'm just full of good ideas, huh?

Love ya, Mom B.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGINIA!!!! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!

LOVE,
Amy & Torrey

MB said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Steve and Aimee Walker said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy 32nd, my dear.
Those cupcakes look mighty delicious. Wish I could share one with you.
The only solution to quiet a screaming banshee is to give him all the attention he wants.
Love, Mom

Christina said...

Happy Birthday!

whatever_heather said...

Happy Birthday!
I miss you guys! We have been busy around here, but I hope we can hang out soon!
XOXO.