Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been showered!

My wonderful neighbor Kelly & sister-in-law Soraya, generously threw me a shower last weekend and it was perfect. We collected so many donations that they would not all fit in our 3 suitcases! over 150lbs! The rest will go over with a friend traveling at the end of the month.


My Mom sent a card and donation so special to me that when I opened it I was just overwhelmed. She has been so supportive in this whole adventure, and is almost as excited as we are to meet Kai. Ben & I are so fortunate to have the parents we do.. The four of them are consistently some of the biggest blessings in our lives.

4 comments:

pat2006 said...

Virginia,

This photo says it all. I just love sharing in the excitement of an AP preparing to meet their child for the first time.

Kai is such a cutie pie!!!

Pat

whatever_heather said...

Beautiful!
I love the picture of you. Get ready for lots more happy tears.
Love to you and Ben and Kai!
So, um...you leave the day after tomorrow!!!

lcm0709 said...

Ah, that pic of you crying just put a big ole' lump in my throat!

YOU LEAVE TOMORROW! YAY

judy bolton said...

We are so excited for you both!
Also excited that you are in our V-group. We can't wait to meet Kai. He is really a cutie pie! We will be thinking and praying for you. Blessing from your V-group and Us. Bobby and Judy Bolton