Sunday, February 17, 2008

We're here!

Hello friends and family,
Just a quick note to you all to let you know we have arrived here in Addis Ababa safe and sound.
I'm writing from the guest house we are staying at through Wed. night.  Then we will move to our agency's guest house on Thursday. The people here are wonderful, so nice and have been excellent hosts.
That's all for now, getting ready for our guide to come pick us up.
 
Hope to have pictures in the days to come.
 
Love to you all,
Ben and Virginia


Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

8 comments:

Handlyrics said...

Glad you guys have arrived safely.

Anonymous said...

You guys are constantly in our thoughts :) Travel safely and bring that little guy home!! Can't wait to meet him ourselves!

love you both!
S&T

ErinM said...

I'm glad you're there and doing well--we can't wait to hear all about Malakai!

lcm0709 said...

So glad you checked in. We cannot wait to see Kai with his Mommy and Daddy.

XOXO
Laura and Brian

Unknown said...

Our prayers were answered...you're there safe! I was thinking about you all day on saturday :)
And I'm so anxious for Thusday the 21st to get here! Give that Baby Kai big hugs and kisses from Aunt Val & Uncle Rob! Love you!

Unknown said...

Great to hear that you arrived safely. Can't wait to hear about that flight;-) FYI, Norman is doing great, he gets walked everyday, and poops EVERYTIME, just like as if you guys were walking him. Teaching him to play the WII now. His poker game needs work though,what's up with that Ben? Can't wait for my nephew to get here! Be safe, Love Rich

Autumn said...

I've been thinking about you guys constantly...and praying too! I hope you have fun and I can't wait to hear when you finally "meet" him. OM Gosh! I am almost giddy :) Matt says Hi too...and is almost as excited for you as I am! So glad you're safe & sound! Love you!
Autumn & Matt

PS. Quinny is excited too and the kids have been praying for you and baby kai too!

4dogmomma said...

So great to hear from you. I've been following your progress. I'm really happy for you and Ben!