Friday, February 15, 2008

Just about Finished Packing

I can't believe that I pretty much packed myself for almost 2 weeks in a carry-on!  We had a little room left in Kai's suitcase for a few extras and then put the Bjorn in as the final touch.. I can't wait to use it, and yes, I've been practicing :)

We also got a HUGE update on Kai yesterday!  He is just beautiful and looks so happy and healthy.  He is up to 12.5 lbs, has great chubby thighs and eyes that draw attention.  The report details his day, what he is eating, some milestones, his adjustment and how he interacts with the nannies and other babies in his room.  I keep reading it over and over and will probably start highlighting on the plane! :)  

We'll try to update asap.. probably no computer access until Thursday/Friday though..

Love to all, and thanks so much to those of you who called to wish us well.. you warmed our hearts!

2 comments:

lcm0709 said...

Godspeed, friends.

Brian and Laura :)

ErinM said...

Augh, I can't believe that you're on your way! This is amazing, and I will be praying for you and hoping that everything goes perfectly with flights and your time in Ethiopia. We will see you sometime soon, when both of our sons are in our arms!

--Erin and Jason